|Pure Natural Shea butter|
Friday, 16 March 2012
17 Wonderful Uses And Benefits of Pure Natural Shea Butter
I started using shea butter a few years ago. I did not know there is a natural moisturizer out there from Mother Nature that could be used for so many things!
My first use of shea butter was as a result of bumps. Shaving and waxing bumps! Ever since, I have been using shea butter. In fact, I’m in love with it! No apologies here hence I secured marketing right from a company reputed as one of the world producers of pure natural shea butter.
So what is this- shea butter?
Well, shea butter is from Mother Nature. Shea butter is got from the karate tree grown predominantly in West (Nigeria, Ghana inclusive) and East Africa.
It is yellowish in colour, like light butter and it is high in fatty acids with natural anti-oxidant compounds.
What are the uses and benefits?
· Shea butter helps to ease and reduce the discomfort of sun burn. It contains cinnamic acid, a substance that helps protect the skin from ultra violet rays (approximately spf 6).
· It helps to heal cuts, burns, bites on time. It helps to reduce dark marks and scars accompanied with this.
· Shea butter has been used to heal dermatitis, psoriasis and eczema.
· An excellent moisturizer for dry skin hence minimizing itching.
· Shea butter is used for baby skin and also helps to prevent and treat diaper rash.
· Very good for massage, as it helps to relax and relief tired muscles which improves sleeping.
· Helps to manage minor arthritic pains as it has natural anti-inflammatory properties.
· It helps to sooth and relieves post-exercise pains and aches.
· Helps to visibly minimize and prevent stretch marks. The essential fatty acids, vitamins A and F help to maintain elasticity and softness of the skin.
· Shea butter can also be used to diminish wrinkles by moisturizing the skin, promoting cell renewal and increasing circulation (anti aging).
· Barbing, shaving and waxing bumps removal and protector. This is especially on the scalp and bikini areas. Helps to calm down that irritating and itchy feel.
· It gives an all-round even tone especially for pigmented skin with dark patches and discolouration.
· Acne treatment and prevention.
· Excellent for natural hair (kids) as it helps to detangle and moisturize the hair making it easy to comb.
· Eliminates dandruff when added for hair steaming products helping to moisturize and promote hair growth.
· Very good for pedicure and manicure ( hand and feet treatment).
· Shea butter is used for the management of sinusitis and relief of nasal congestion.
Having given the benefits, it’s important you use the real pure and natural shea butter to achieve these results. There are a lot of things and products out there claiming to be pure and natural shea butter, I tell you, some of them have been refined; hence most of the active ingredients present in the natural shea butter have been removed.
Locally, some of them are actually mixed with animal fats which give a very awful smell. So be careful on what you buy and get as natural shea butter. However, if you are interested in the real one and on how to use it for your face and body to achieve great results then, contact me.
You can also try out your hands in testing for the following chemical properties which our own natural shea butter has as duly certified by Nigerian NAFDAC, GMP, ILF, Institute ,Hamburg, Germany, American Shea Butter Institute Atlanta, USA among others vide:
-Has no unpleasant rancid odour
-Soft and creamy excellent spread
-Ultra pure 99.95%
-Readily absorbed into the skin- i.e. excellent penetration index
-No chemical additive whatsoever
-No microbial contamination
-No PH contamination widely associated wih traditional roasting of nuts
-No heavy metal contamination
-No pesticide residue
-No water used at all
-Very high healing index up to 22.5% compared with 2% in most crude shea butters in the market
-Naturally fortified with vitamin A,E,TrIiterpenes phytosterois,cinnamic acid
-FFA(Free Fatty Acid) as low as -0.4%
-Every nut is controlled and every batch analyzed by our in-house quality control staff
-Our extraction process is environmentally friendly
-High mosturisation factor(Low TEWL factor)
Please note that shea butter is not recommended for people with nut or latex allergies.
"To keep the body in good health is a duty... otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear"- Hindu Prince, Guatama Siddharta
Hello Everyone, and welcome back to our blog. You all must have heard naturals raving about this product: The Bentonite Clay Mask. It&...
Welcome back to my blog! I hope you are all keeping safe? It's been a long and tiring period for everyone, but know it will all soon p...
I remember having a conversation with one of my sons on COVID-19 when it initially started and wasn’t a pandemic yet. He was shocked that ...
I was recently approached again by a group of young girls to have an interactive session with them. As a mother and a woman, any opportunity...